Sunday, October 2, 2016

Moose Close To Home

This morning, not too long after getting out of bed, and it was light enough to see outside, we had a few visitors......4, to be exact.  Just over the back fence, close to our home, we had four moose (1 young bull, 1 mamma, and 2 youngsters).  I was only able to get a picture of the bull and mamma because it was pouring outside and the photos I took were just what I could get from looking out our dining room window. 
The mamma, young bull, and one of the  youngsters have been hanging around our place (further away) for the past few days and it was only this morning that they decided to venture closer to our home.  It's always fun to see them up close.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures. WOW that is quite a stack of hay in the back ground...Max


Barb said...

Hi!

I love canned peaches, home canned that is. I haven't canned them for a few years, I need to remedy that! Your peaches look delicious, all lined up so neat...yummy! They are one of my favorite breakfasts as well.

I love to see all the wildlife that comes to your yard! Moose are one of my favorite animals, they are just so ugly, they're cute! Thanks for sharing both posts, I loved them!!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh, what a fun moment to catch them so close. Of course, i do think i would stay inside. I loved the photos and video. Hugs for you!