Monday, October 17, 2016

Guess Who’s Coming For Breakfast?

Early this morning…….we’re talking 5:30 a.m., I thought I would get up and feed the cats before the magpies were awake.  I’m sure they were awake, but they don’t fly in and eat until it lightens up. 
As I approached the back door, flipped on the porch and looked out, I was met by a raccoon, starring me down.
Ok here we go on the run to get my camera.  He was off the porch by the time I retrieved my camera, but he was standing by the porch, near a little green bucket that I keep water in for the cats.  It was a bit dark, but I still got a (some what) picture of him, and his glowing eyes.  And proof he was on the porch……his little wet paw prints.

IMG_3574

IMG_3578

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take down the vacancy sign then maybe some of your unwanted guests will go to another bed and breakfast...ha ha...Max

LeAnn said...

Wow, that looks like a fun moment! When we lived in Spokane; we had one on our back fence once. They can be very unwanted pests.
Blessings~

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha~

Your little raccoon was sneaky! I think they are so cute, but such a menace!! Cute picture!

Hugs,
Barb