Monday, October 10, 2016

A Little "Deer"tour Is A Good Thing

Last Wednesday, October 5, 2016, my daughter Brittney, was up visiting for a few days and on her last day here we decided to go for a ride.  It was such a beautiful day for sight seeing, even though in the beginning of our ride it was pretty cloudy and the tree colors weren’t too vibrant.  However, towards the end of our drive the sun came out and it was beautiful.  As we were heading home and a few miles before getting there, we decided to take a little detour.  I’m thinking this little "deer"tour was a good thing!


 

 
 









 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the deer are great. They are pretty. I like the one with the mountain with the snow in the background looks cool. Looks like another pretty ride...Max

Barb said...

Hi Marsha~

Gorgeous photos!! What a fun way to spend the afternoon! I love seeing all the beautiful wildlife in your area!

I keep telling my kids that one day, they will get a phone call from us, telling them that we have moved to, Mackay!!

Enjoy this beautiful season!

Hugs,
Barb

Lura Parsons said...

Great Pictures!!!

LeAnn said...

I am loving all of your spectacular photos. They will make some great graphics. I love the marvelous shots of the deer.
Blessings and hugs for these~