Wednesday, October 26, 2016

CornerStone Cafe in Moore, Idaho

Today, a friend and I went to visit another friend in the Arco hospital.  We decided to leave a bit early and try out a new café.  It is called “CornerStone Cafe”.  It replaced the Mi Nest Cafe that was there last summer.  Their official opening date was October 17th, 2016.

IMG_3666

IMG_3665

The inside is basically the same as it was before with the exception of new decorations.  They added a touch of their own, making it more of a western style.

IMG_3669

IMG_3670

IMG_3671

IMG_3672

IMG_3673

Neither my friend or I wanted a big meal so we asked if we could order from the kids menu.  They were very accommodating and allowed us to do that.  My friend got the Grilled Cheese on Texas Toast with a mini salad and I got the Grilled Chicken with a mini salad.  It didn’t dawn on me until I was almost through with my salad, but I ended up putting the rest of my grilled chicken, which was super moist, in what was left of my salad.  Totally Yum!  To top off the salad, one of their dressing choices was a garlic aioli (I love garlic) dressing that was excellent. 
Will I eat there again?  Absolutely!

Here is the menu we chose from:image

If you don’t want to choose from the above menu, they also have a “Build Your Burger”.  This is not like a regular menu but it is in the form of a note pad.  They just rip you off a page, you fill it out and give it to the waitress.  I am a hamburger kind of lady so I will need to go back and try out their hamburgers, too.
IMG_3668

4 comments:

Lura Parsons said...

It looks like a neat place to eat. Let's have lunch there.

LeAnn said...

I love cafe's like this one. My parents owned one similiar called "Chesty's Shack" in Richfield, Utah. They made the best burgers and fries around. They did great until TV came to town. Anway, loved your write up on this one. Blessings and hugs~

Seth and Natalie said...

I didn't even know it had changed! I'll have to try it out.

Anonymous said...

The Cornerstone Cafe is the greatest little restaurant in Southeast Idaho. The food is fresh and homemade, the prices are very reasonable (if not cheap). I had their special of the day, which was Fish & Chips, and my wife had the Roast Beef on Flatbread. Both were very flavorful. The fish, according to the chef, was Atlantic Cod, which was breaded by him (with a light breading that had 16 different ingredients in it). My wife says that the Roast Beef on the Flatbread was "amazing". And to add to this, the staff is amazingly friendly. Their Chef came out of the kitchen, and asked us how we like the food, and we gave him much praise. He took the time to talk to us and it was a wonderful experience of its own. Although we only traveled through there, we will definitely make it a destination point from now on!