Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Just One Of Those Cattle Days

Can my husband attract the girlies, or what?  On Saturday morning around 8:15 a.m., October 26th, I received a phone call from my husband, telling me to look out the dining room window.  Ha, ha, ha…there he was (circled in red), out standing in the field surrounded by cows….lots of cows, and more were still coming over to where he was standing. 

Capture

IMG_7422

Shortly after that, around 9:00 a.m., we had a cattle drive go up the road in front of our home.  I guess it was just one of those cattle days.

IMG_7424

IMG_7426

IMG_7428

2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Oh, those ladies love Evan. He must smell extra good to them the way they are swarming him :)

Amber Sayer Walker said...

They always have loved him! When we had our own cows, we'd always call them "Evan's harem" because they would always surround him! They know a good man who'll take care of them when they see one!