Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Entryway Update

A little over a week ago, I did a post on my Halloween/Thanksgiving Pumpkin Goblets.  I’m still loving these goblets.  Last night I decided to change things up a bit.  I changed the scarf on my oak desk from brown hues to orange.  I took out the green beads and added Reese’s Pieces.  It amazed me how making just a few changes changed the entire look of my entryway.  Depending on the Holiday from September through November, I’m thinking I can make many changes using these goblets.  What a great find.  Besides the goblets, I’m just saying, that my Bombe Oak Chest was such a great find, too…………………….loving it!

IMG_7286

IMG_7289

IMG_7290

IMG_7291

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures on the wall plus your chest with decorations really changes the look of your hall. I really like it. The pictures on your pictures on you drive around day are pretty also. Did two blogs on one....Max

Anonymous said...

They are pretty, I love the chest...Janis...

Seth and Natalie said...

That looks so good, except those darling candy candle holders would not last long here. If the amigos didn't get to them, I probably would :)