Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bull Moose in the Field

This bull moose, along with 2 cow moose were in our field this morning.  It wasn’t quite light enough to get good pictures and they were also on the other end of the field, making it hard to get a good focus.  They were also on the move so I just got a picture of the bull and opted to not bother with the cows.  I took five pictures and this is the only one that wasn’t too blurry to use.  Where it still wasn’t quite light enough to get a good picture, I lightened up the photo so you could get a better view.  They’ve been in our field all this week but always at the other end and just before the sun comes over the mountain so I went out this morning just to see if I could get a picture that would turn out.  Not the best photo but still……………..  Oh, and those black animals in the background – cows…just cows. 

IMG_7227

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good size bull moose.Nice picture...Janis...