Saturday, October 5, 2013

Banana Oatmeal Walnut Cookies

Mmmm – I just found a super healthy cookie on a blog that actually tastes good.  I went to the store tonight and got 2 really ripe bananas, came home and made these cookies.  They only take THREE ingredients…….bananas, quick oatmeal and walnuts.  I was thinking I could even eat these for breakfast with a glass of milk.  They remind me of eating banana bread.  Really, if you like bananas, you need to give these super quick cookies a try.

IMG_7202   IMG_7206

Banana Oatmeal Cookies

Servings:8

Serving Size: 2 cookies

Calories: 93

Fat: 3.5 g

Fiber: 2 g

Protein: 2 g

Ingredients

2 medium ripe bananas, mashed

1 cup uncooked quick oats

1/4 cup crushed walnuts

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350°F. 

Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray. (I just used parchment paper and it only stuck a little.)

Combine the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl. Fold in the walnuts and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet.

Bake 15 minutes.

Makes 16 cookies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum They do look good...Janis...

Corey said...

Now all it needs is some chocolate chips.

laurie said...

I need to try these!

Anonymous said...

I made your cookies and they are healthy. I'm still debating on how well I like them. I liked them but probably not as much as you did. Max