Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Chip Cookies

I’ve been making a pumpkin chip cookie recipe where you just add a 15oz. can of pumpkin to a spice cake mix along with some chocolate chips and bake.  This was my favorite pumpkin cookie recipe until a few days ago when I wanted to make them for an event I was going to the following morning, only to find out I didn’t have a cake mix.  The store was closed so in desperation, I hopped on the internet to find just the right cookie recipe.  I found one that sounded really good, mixed it up, baked them, then took them with me in the morning.  They tasted pretty good but I found them missing something so I took the recipe, tweaked it a bit and came up with the following recipe.  We, my husband and I actually like this recipe just as good, if not better than the cake mix cookies.  Too good of a recipe not to share.

IMG_7332

IMG_7327

image

2 comments:

daiseedeb said...

Oh maaaan those look good. They are my favorite!!!! But I can never make them cuz I eat them all. ; )

Seth and Natalie said...

I am so glad for this recipe, best pumpkin cookies ever!