Monday, October 7, 2013

Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies

On my last post, I talked about making banana oatmeal cookies.  They turned out really good and I actually ate three of them for breakfast this morning.  It got me to thinking…………if the banana cookies are good and healthy, I wonder what they would taste like using applesauce.  I’m here to tell you, they taste just as good.  But, I also added mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (so much for healthy) to them and if you’re like me, anything with chocolate tastes better.  My husband really likes pineapple so that is my next adventure with these cookies.  I’m thinking you can basically use any fruit for these cookies and they would be healthy and good.  Here’s the recipe I came up with for the applesauce cookies:

Capture

See the chocolate chips in there………..mmmmm!

IMG_7207

IMG_7209

IMG_7210

No comments: