Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday Surprise, Totally!

To start this surprise off, let me start at a future point.  Corey, my son-in-law, is able through technology to get on my computer from his computer to help me fix any problems I may be having, etc.  A few weeks ago, he got onto my computer to load a virus protection program that I purchased through the Internet.  While he was on, I came in the room to look at my computer and saw that he and my daughter were going through my pictures.  I thought, weird, why would they be going through my photos.  When I called and questioned them, they said they just wanted to see my pictures.  OK, that was that and I never thought any more about it.  Now, here are where the pictures come in.  For my birthday, a few days ago, I received a calendar in the mail from Amber (daughter), Brittney (daughter), and Corey.  What a surprise when I opened the calendar to see that the cover of the calendar and all the months of the calendar had my pictures on them.  What a thoughtful gift.  My children know how much photography means to me and this is a treasured gift, for sure!  Displayed are a few pages of "MY" calendar so you can get a glimpse of what they did.  Love It!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a thoughtful gift and pretty pictures I like it--- Janis

Seth and Natalie said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures. Looks pretty professional. I love it! If I didn't already have a dozen truck and cowboy calenders hanging around I would order one too!

Anonymous said...

Hey maybe you can put this on EBay and get rich and famous at the same time. How does it feel to see your pictures in print. Keep up the picture taking Max