Friday, January 27, 2012

Young Women Valentine Gifts

I just finished making some Valentine gifts for the Young Women in our ward.  We have but a few young ladies in our Young Women program but each and everyone of them are such a shining example to the Lord, our Savior.  I feel so priviledged to be working with such a fine group of young women.  They truely do strengthen me and help in building my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I love creating handouts and other things on my computer and working with these young ladies gives me the opportunity to be creative.  And yes, I am a computer addict when it comes to working with my photography and graphics.  You can't really tell from the pictures but the heart necklaces I used have two sides.  One side is textured while the other side is smooth.  I just love them and I hope the young women will like them too. 


1 comment:

Seth and Natalie said...

Those are so cute. I think the young women are lucky to have you!