Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kindergarten ABC Valentine Chart

I like to get on a site called "Pinterest" and look at all the clever ideas going around.  There is anything on this site from crafts to cooking to................................you name it, it's basically there.  While browsing the site night before last, I came across the cutest idea for an ABC's chart.  What made it so cute was someones clever idea to make it a Valentine ABC chart.  While it was still fresh in my mind, I hurried and made me one.  I took it to school this morning and hung it on the Kinder door.  The teacher and I were sitting in the classroom doing our thing while the children were having their free time.  All of a sudden, they all started singing the ABC song so I looked up and they were looking at my chart hanging on the door and singing.  Did I ever mention how cute little Kinders are.  I love my work.  I decided that I would post a picture of my ABC chart in case you've never seen one.  I'm so thankful there are people out there willing to share their cleverness!

No comments: