Friday, January 13, 2012

Finding Joy in Our Divine Potential

I made this handout for the Young Women that I teach on Sundays.  This Sunday, my lesson is on "Finding Joy in Our Divine Potential".

In the lesson, it does not state that the Gospel is the key...................  It states that the gospel guides and blesses our lives by helping us understand our divine roles and potential as women.  I changed the wording a bit because it is how I feel.  The Gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is my "Key" and a big part of who I am today.  With that in mind, I bought some key necklaces and added them to my handouts.

2 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Nice. The young women will love it!

Seth and Natalie said...

I love this and am so excited about my new styling necklace! Sorry I talked so long, it was hard to keep track since the clock was behind me.