Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Smelter Bridge

I took the following pictures off of the Mine Hill Bridge (Smelter Bridge....I didn't know the actual name of the bridge was Smelter until reading another blog tonight where it was named).  It was later in the afternoon and it was cloudy so the pictures are not very bright but it shows you the amount of snow that we've received in the past few days, which isn't very much, but at least it's something.  You can see a little reflection in the water from the sun getting a little peek through one spot in the clouds.  I wanted to drive up the mine hill to get some pictures of the valley with snow but the road was really slick and my car was playing chicken so I didn't make the venture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not much snow but it makes for pretty pictures --Janis