Sunday, July 31, 2011

Funny Little Bluebird

Remember that funny little bluebird I told you about in an earlier blog.  I also took videos of him attacking the side mirror on my dad's suburban.  When my son-in-law was here last weekend, he showed me how to load the video onto my computer and from there, I knew how to get it on my blog.  We had the funnest (is that a word) time watching him.  As mentioned previously, he would go from the mirror to the antenna, to the wheel and then start the entire process over again.....too funny.  Oh, and the voice you hear in the background talking, that would be my sister.  Also, I couldn't get my video to load right so I talked to my daugher and she said to go through Youtube.  I did that and now while my video is playing, sometimes other videos pop up from Youtube along the bottom.  I can't figure out how to get that off so for now, you'll just have to ignore that.  To view the write-up and previous pictures of this funny little bluebird, click here.

No comments: