Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Predicaments

Last evening before I left to go to the tourist park for Young Womens, I noticed something moving out of the corner of my eye.  When I turned to see what it was, I noticed this little, baby robin.  He was the cutest little thing.  He kept chirping, chirping, and chirping.  I never did see the mother but I'm sure she was not far away.  Here I was in another one of those predicaments of.......do I stay and take pictures or just leave.  Before going to the park, I had to go to the church and pick up some plates and spoons (we were having a dutch oven dessert night) then head on over to the grocery store and pick up a few items.  Once again, you know for a certainty what won out.  T-A-K-E  P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S, of course.  I was only a few minutes late but it was worth it.  Just look how cute this little bird is!

Oops, I failed to get a picture of our peach and apple dutch oven cobblers.  In the beginning, it was so windy and I'm sure that didn't help in the cooking process.  Around 8:15pm, our cobblers were still not quite done but due to time, we decided to go ahead and eat them.  Done or not, they tasted really good.  Is there a bad way to eat cobbler?  I did, however, get a picture of our wonderful Young Women.  These Young Women are such a pleasure to work with.
  

No comments: