Friday, July 22, 2011

All Fired Up - Rocket Stove

I was in the house (upstairs vacuuming) when I heard the phone ring.  And of course, I decided to haul the vacuum down the stairs and get to the phone before it stopped ringing.  Oops, missed the last step (story of my life).  Needless to say, I did not make it to the phone by the fourth ring.  When I regained my composure, I went to see who had called.  Believe it or not, I recognized the number but my memory had failed me (still a little shook-up from missing that last step) as to who's number it was.  I called the number back and guess what...........IT WAS EVAN!  I know......keep laughing!  He said that he had the little rocket stove fired up if I wanted to see it.  After going out to look at the stove, Evan decided to cook an egg on it to see how it worked.  Believe it or not, it cooked our egg in approximately 3 minutes. 







1 comment:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

That's so cool. I think we need to get one of those. It'd come in handy.