Friday, December 27, 2013

Tree Diamonds

Oh my…………..when I got up this morning and looked out my kitchen window, it looked like diamonds were hanging all over the tree.  It was beautiful with all the sparkles hanging on the branches.  The sun was vibrant as it hung around each branch, making the moisture sparkle like diamonds.  I tried to get a picture of it……

But not from this shot…IMG_7809 

Ok, getting a little closer…IMG_7809

This really wasn’t working out how I had hoped.  For some reason, all the sparkles do not show up on my camera.  Ok, one last shot.  Zooming in way close……  You still don’t get the effect I was seeing but you can see some of the sparkles.  I circled some of the bigger ones in red.  Oh, how I wished I could have captured with my camera all the sparkles that were hanging on the tree………….!

Capture

No comments: