Monday, December 30, 2013

Heavy Frost

Woke up this morning to a pretty heavy frost.  It was so beautiful and I’ve waited all day for the sun to come out so I could get some great pictures.  Guess what?  NO SUN…….all day long!  Well, with or without sun, I took some photos.  Who knows, where it’s as cold as it is and the frost has decided it wants to stay, maybe the sun will come out tomorrow (ha! – Little Orphan Annie) and I can get some beautiful, bright frost photos.  Oh, I almost forgot, we also had a few deer on top of the hay bales this morning.

IMG_7849

IMG_7850

IMG_7856

IMG_7861

IMG_7863

IMG_7864

IMG_7866

It’s a good thing that baby birds hatch in the spring or by the looks of this nest, I’m pretty sure little birds would not have survived.IMG_7854

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty Good Pictures. We still have not had any fog here. salt lake has////Janis....

Amber Sayer Walker said...

LOVE the black and white photo of the deer on the hay. So pretty!