Saturday, December 21, 2013

Snow In Our Little Valley – 4”

Sometime during the night, it snowed in our little valley.  I’d almost forgotten what snow looked like.  This is the first, worth mentioning, snow we’ve gotten all winter.  We’ve had a skiff here and there, but not a noticeable amount.  It was wonderful to look out the window this morning and see 4” of snow on the ground.  I thought it would be wonderful to take some pictures of the newly fallen snow on the ground but our deer pets decided to track it all up before I could get pictures.

IMG_7762

IMG_7763

IMG_7764

IMG_7768

3 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

I know, snow! I am pretty excited about it! And I am watching out for deer prints in my yard so I can chase them off, I really don't like deer.

Anonymous said...

Where is the deer? love...Janis...

Anonymous said...

Without all the deer that make the foot prints who wouldn't have as many pictures to take. You have a lot of pictures with those deer, even if they are pests sometimes. Max