Friday, December 13, 2013

Getting From Here To There

To get from here to there, we have to travel a lot of desert space.  The nearest city from our home is approximately 90 miles away.  Our little town has all the essentials you would ever need but sometimes we just need to go across the desert to get things our hometown stores do not carry.  Yesterday was one of those days and as we  (myself and a friend) traveled across the desert, I remembered the tree……a tree out in the middle of the desert.  This tree gets decorated every year around Christmas time.  I have heard rumors as to why it gets decorated but I’m still not sure as to the who’s, what’s, why’s or when’s, but I do like seeing the decorated tree every year as I cross its path to get from here to there.

IMG_7679

IMG_7680

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the aliens come and decorate it each year...Max