Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cutest Bunny Ever….Or Is It?

My little Cutest Bunny Ever isn’t looking so happy with all this bitter cold we’ve been having.  At least I think it’s Cutest Bunny Ever.  I’ve only seen one bunny around for the past few months so that’s what I’m thinking……it’s the same bunny.  If it’s not the same bunny, he/she is sure tame, just like Cutest Bunny Ever.  Whenever I go out the door, Cutest Bunny Ever doesn’t even move or hop away.  I think we’re getting used to one another.  But, from the look on his/her face in these pictures, he’s/she’s either mad at me or thinking it’s a bit too cold outside for man or beast!  Our temperatures were below zero for quite a few mornings.

IMG_7677

IMG_7678

I don’t know……the more I look at this bunny, maybe it’s not my Cutest Bunny Ever.  Look at the side-by-side comparison.  What do you think?  Has my Cutest Bunny Ever grown a nice winter coat or is it a totally different, tame bunny?  After all, these pictures were taken almost 2 months apart.

IMG_7366  IMG_7678

Naw……can’t be.  This bunny looks too grumpy!  I guess we just have a tame, grumpy hanging around, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both cute. Feed him a carrot...Janis...

Anonymous said...

Cutest Bunny Every (CBE) is small, grey and his eyes look black. Big bunny is brown, eyes are brown so I just solved the mystery. CBE is not Big Bunny all grown up...HA HA Max