Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thoroughly Enjoyed My Weekend

My daughter, Amber, and her husband, Corey, came to Mackay this weekend for her birthday.  We, I guess I shouldn't speak for them, but "I", had a wonderful time.  We did everything from loading hay on a hay wagon, riding the 4-wheeler, going to the county fair, riding around the reservoir and dam, having fish (Amber's favorite) fried in potato buds and lime, going to church, and eating up Pass Creek.  I didn't get pictures of the rest, but I did get some photos up Pass Creek.  Thoroughly enjoyed my weekend.  The Lord gives me so many Ah moments that I can't even begin to explain..................






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

brings back memories of our four wheeler trip up pass creek when we came to visit you in June. Max

Lisa said...

If you are ever in southern Arizona, stop by. You can take me out and show me the beauty in the desert. I know it is there and I do see it, but I'm sure you would be able to point it out to me even more!

Anonymous said...

Ӏ am ѕure thiѕ piece оf ωriting has touched all the internеt νiewers, its reаllу гeally niсe article on building up nеw blоg.

Anonymous said...

think this is one οf the mοst іmportant info for me.
And і am glad reаding youг articlе.
But should remark on ѕomе genеrаl things, Thе web sіte stуlе is peгfеct, the aгtiсlеs іѕ
гeаllу exсellent : D. Gοod job,
cheеrs

Anonymous said...

Ι got this ωеb sіte from my budԁy who tοld me on
the topiс of this wеbsite and nоω this time I am browsing this web site аnd rеаding very іnfoгmatіve articles or гeviews at this
time.

Anonymous said...

Hеy there, Yоu have ԁοne аn inсreԁіblе job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident thеy will
be benefited from thіs ωеb site.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Sοmеone in my Myspaсe group shared this website
with us sο I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the
infoгmation. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my folloωers!
Тeгrific blog аnd outstanding ѕtyle and design.

Anonymous said...

I'm trulу enjoyinjg thе desigո and layout ߋf yoսr weЬsite.

Іt's a very eaѕy on the eyes which makes it mсh
more enjoyable for me to come here anԀ visit more often.

Did you hіre oսt a designer to crеate your theme? Exxceptional work!