Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Resisting Sin.....Don't Take The Bait

Our lesson this week for Young Women's is: Lesson Manual #1 - Lesson #28 - Resisting Sin.  I found the cutest idea for a handout on the Internet and off I went creating.  I couldn't find the site again so I can't give you reference to the site but here is my version of the handout I found.  I found the Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers at Walmart and put them in snack size baggies then stapled my handout to the top of the baggie.  Below is the front and back sides to the handout. 


I found the idea for this next handout here.  I just finished making this one and I'm not sure whether I'm going to use it or not.  As in the handout on the other site, I want to also tie this handout to a can of "Orange Crush" soda pop.  If I get to town before Sunday and they have the pop, I will probably go with it.  We'll see what happens between now and Sunday but I think the idea is a really cute.  I just love getting ideas, taking those ideas, and making them into my own.  Just wished I could come up with the ideas all on my own......would be nice to be creative.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I wanna be in your YW class! :) You have great ideas.

Bridget and Ellyn said...

Thanks so much for the ideas.