Monday, August 6, 2012

Share Your Testimony...Share Your Light!

I am continually looking for ideas and items I can use for handout for my Young Women's class.  This past Sunday my lesson was on Testimonies.  It just so happened that I had purchased some credit card lights off of the Internet and had them in my little storage of things to use for handouts when I came across the following saying: "Share Your Testimony....Share Your Light"!  That's it - Joy - I had found the perfect idea to use my little lights on.  The lights are flat, the size of a credit card (do you suppose that is where the name "credit card lights" came from? - Ha!) and when you pop up the light, they actually emit light.  Some things just come together, no credit of my own, for HIS PURPOSES!




This little light also gives off a fair amount of light.  My test being the broom closet.  I have this thing for lights and every time I want to test one, I go to the broom closet, wheel out the vacuum, step inside, shut the door, and walla............Let there be light!

No comments: