Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Miracle Cleaner

A homemade miracle cleaner that really works...REALLY.  I found the recipe on THIS SITE and put it to the test today, mixing 1 part Dawn (Blue) Dish Washing Soap with 2 parts Hydrogen Peroxide.  I tried it on one of my skirts that had 3-4 grease spots and it took it right out.  Next, I went to work on one of my husband's shirts that he went out on a call (Lost River Electric) in and needless to say, it did not come back clean.  I've washed it over and over, used a Clorox Bleach Pen....everything.  I'd given up on the shirt until today when I decided to give this Homemade Miracle Cleaner a try.  Proofs in the pudding, so-to-say!  You've got to try this stuff out....IT REALLY WORKS!  I actually thought to take before and after photos so you can see how it worked.  The first picture is how the cuff looked before spotting it with the cleaner.

I mixed up a little cleaner in a bottle cap, dipped in a washrag and rubbed it all over the cuff.

Look how white it came out..........BIG difference.  I think I will give it another once-over, wash it in the washing machine, and call it good.  Yeah.....good enough to wear, again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like it is worth a try. I think I will try it out tomorrow on the neck of Dean's shirt.

Bridget and Ellyn said...

That is exactly what I was thinking! Hope it works.

Seth and Natalie said...

I'm doing it! Peyton has smeared ketchup and mustard on his white shirt and it hasn't come out, this should do the trick.