Friday, August 3, 2012

Mackay Reservoir Sunset

Last night after dinner, I went to the Custer County Fair and from there I decided to go riding around to see if there was anything I could capture with my camera.  I ended up driving across the top of the Mackay Reservoir Dam.

I went to the end, turned around and was going to head for home when I decided to sit on top of the dam and take pictures of the sun as it slowly reflected it's beauty upon the water.  I almost left when it was setting thinking that nothing was going to happen because the sun seemed to bright, but I just kept sitting it out and waiting and to my surprise...............well, see for yourself.  Each picture depicts the sun setting lower and lower and...............................Ah-h-h!







3 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Pretty, Mom!

Seth and Natalie said...

I love how it goes from golden butter to golden pumpkin. I promise there are no better sunsets than those above the dam!

Anonymous said...

I see we have another one of your neat AHHHHHHHH moments. Well worth the wait. Max