Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cameras In Heaven

I was thinking today as I was driving around the valley after church, looking for picture moments.  I come up with the conclusion that I sure hope there are cameras in heaven.  Think of all the family group photos you could take, with groups so large it would be difficult to get the entire family in one shot.  And then think of the beauty.  I'm sure it is much more beautiful in heaven than it is here.  But then again, am I living good enough to wonder about cameras in heaven.......?  Whatever it is, or will be, I'm sure a loving Heavenly Father will have beauty for all of us, and then some!  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the beauty I captured today.

 




 


These next two picture are down a lane headed to an old place (Trout Haven) that has since been blocked off.  To get these pictures, I drove right up next to the gate and shot over the gate.  Gate or no gate, I couldn't let these beauties get away.


This picture shows the beautiful, deepness of blue at the Mackay Reservoir.

And this one I took because I couldn't believe there were boaters on the reservoir...two to be exact.

Would you look at all the dark, green moss over the rocks in the river off the mine hill bridge.  I couldn't believe how dark and pretty it really was, plus the reflections of the water over the moss just topped it off.

1 comment:

Seth and Natalie said...

How great that you take time just to take pictures. And they are gorgeous. And I've been trying to call you for 30 minutes so get off the phone!