Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sharing My Ride

After church today, I decided to take a ride up Pass Creek.  Pass Creek is well worth the ride to go see the beauty it has to offer.  Thought I would share my ride with you.











These last two pictures were taken on my way home.  I saw something flying and land in an old dead tree.  When I got to the tree, I used my zoom to capture a hawk sitting there. 


Yes indeed, I had a beautiful ride!  Hope you enjoyed it too.  As I have said many times, you just can't beat living in our area!  It was so peaceful and serene and I was the only person on the road.

2 comments:

Bridget and Ellyn said...

Absolutely Beautiful

Lisa said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. I grew up in Northern UT but now live in Yuma, AZ. Although the desert has beauty, I the mountains and the seasons. I will check back at your pictures often! :)