Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where Has This Bad Boy Been?

We have had rain most every night for the past few weeks, leaving the ground and garden leaves pretty wet.  It has actually been a good thing because we haven't had to water the garden and our garden is thriving nicely.

Along with gardens come scrumptious salads and with that, comes sliced, boiled eggs.  We love eggs in our salads.  My question is this...................where has this bad boy been for my 31 years of married life.  For 31 years I've done the tedious task of slicing my eggs by hand.  But let me tell you, NO MORE.  I finally purchased an egg slicer and it has been a wonderful gift to myself.  I put the egg in one way, slice it, take it out and turn it around, and slice it again and I end up with perfectly sliced eggs every time.  I think I'm in love.
 



No comments: