Monday, August 22, 2011

Total Blow Out

Everything and anything was going wrong this morning.  One of my many things to go wrong was my right shoe.  It started off normal (it only looks normal in the picture because I was tucking it in everywhere) but a few hours into my day, it decided to have a little blow-out party.

I had on black socks but for photo purposes, I put on some grey socks so you could get the entire effect of what I meant when I said my shoe had a blow out. 

Both sides had major problems.

This is how it looked by the time I finally made it home to change into a different pair.  It was difficult even keeping it on my foot.  I was kind of doing a step 'n slide walk.  I wore it like this till noon, when I rushed home, changed shoes, and ate my lunch.  I guess I could look on the bright side of things and appreciate the coolness of it where it was an extremely hot day.

3 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Wow. Your feet must really stink if your shoes commit suicide to get some air.

Seth and Natalie said...

How funny! I'm not sure that shoe is fixable. I probably have a pair or two you could borrow that would really catch those kinder's attention :)

Anonymous said...

maybe you should go borrow a pair back from the lady you gave all your shoes to. Maybe she will loan one back to you ha ha