Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Meet Pepsi

Meet Pepsi, our walking buddy.  Every day that we walk, she meets us at our turn around point and most days, she walks with us the entire 1.5 miles back to where we park our cars.  She is such a happy, excited little dog.  Yesterday, I decided to take a picture of her and it was hilarious.  As soon as I pointed my camera at her, she hit the ground with her paws in front of her, but not for long.  I don't know what she thought the camera was but I guess you could say she was "camera shy".  She kept hiding behind my friend and then she would lay on the ground on her back.  She would not let me get a regular picture of her in her happy state.  I'll tell you, it was not for trying that I didn't get a good picture.  Maybe later - ya think. 


The horses were right next to the fence as we came around the corner.  After taking their picture, I went over to pet them.....really friendly horses.  On our way back, I could see the little baby horses through the trees so I took another picture...........baby horses are adorable.



At the tail end of our walk or I guess you could say the starting point, there are some beautiful sun flowers.  Sun flowers make me happy, reminding me of my childhood days playing "he loves me, he loves me not".

No comments: