Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Our Little Valley Is Greening Up

Monday, May 9th, after our Relief Society Presidency meeting, I decided to drive up the Mine Hill to see how green the valley was turning.  When I went to visit my daughters for a few weeks, the valley was still in winter mode….minus the snow.  I couldn’t believe how much it had greened up in just a few weeks.

IMG_2719

IMG_2720

IMG_2721

And, to top it off, the wild flowers are starting to bloom.  I can’t wait to drive to the top of the hill and see the beauty in all its splendor.  GO HERE, to see how it looked last year in June.  Is WOWZERS a word?…..if not, it should be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this time of year when everything comes back to life. Winter is pretty but I like the green. We are really green in Utah now...Max

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

WOZERS is officially a word! Such beauty, I'm always in awe at your part of the world! I remember those pictures from last June - gorgeous!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

It is fun to watch spring come in with all of it's beautiful colors. I love seeing green. Thanks for sharing your photos and your word Wozer. Sending love and hugs your way~