Monday, May 23, 2016

Deer On Hind Legs Eating Leaves & Blossoms

It was fun watching deer in our yard last evening.  One deer had two of our cats treed (I didn't get a picture of this because the leaves and blossoms were hiding the cats), one deer was amused by the cat on our porch (see, he's even laughing) and another deer was walking around, getting on his hind legs and eating the leaves and blossoms off our flowering crab tree.
I was thinking....hmmm....I really should scare them away and try to keep them off the yard and away from my flowers but then I finally realized they were fun to watch and the probability of keeping them off of my yard was impossible!
 

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh, you got some fantastic videos of the deer in your yard. I really enjoyed watching them. The photos were awesome.
I think you are so blessed to have nature so up close and personal. Thanks for sharing! Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way~

Anonymous said...

Gee those were great videos. No wonder you didn't scare them away. It was fun to watch...Max

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha!

The deer are too cute!! I truly don't know how you manage to get anything done! I would be outside wandering and taking pictures all day!!

Hugs,
Barb