Friday, May 27, 2016

Herding Cattle by Houston, Dallas, Galveston, or Austin

This morning around 8:30, the neighbors were herding a few cattle up the road.  As you can see at the beginning and again at the end of the video, our new neighbor, who has the same name as a city in Texas (Houston, Dallas, Galveston, Ausin, or something like that), was clowning around for the camera.  At the very end, we were telling him he would be seen all over the world and you can hear him asking....."Are you filming or taking pictures?"  Ha.....he'll learn! 

6 comments:

Calli, Austin Knudsen said...

Hahaha! He told me he was goofing off but I didn't realize he was such a ham

Deb J. in Utah said...

Funny. I got a chuckle out of you only knowing that your neighbor is named after somewhere in Texas. I'm not completely sure what my next door neighbor's name is either - Matt something I think - his kids are Zach and Zoe and I draw a complete blank on the wife. Funny how years ago we all knew our neighbors so well and now we don't even really know their names. Cute post. Herding cattle is not something we see a lot of here in AZ. Enjoy your long weekend.

LeAnn said...

This brought back a memory of my Dad and Uncle herding cows. My Dad had a ranch when I was very little. This was a fun vidoe.
Blessings and hugs~

Anonymous said...

Yippy a real live cattle drive. Nobody escapes your camera. You might make him famous :) Enjoyed watching your movie....Max

Unknown said...

Well done! I looked like a real cowboy in that video.

Barb said...

Hi Marsha~

Wow, I remember those days - they don't do that around here anymore! He'll think twice about driving them in front of your house! He's a movie star now!

Hugs,
Barb