Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mackay Mine Hill Trips In June

My daughter and my grandson came to visit the last part of June, and also, my sister and her husband.  A few days before my sister and her husband arrived, my daughter, grandson and I went for a ride up the mine hill.  It was so beautiful with numerous wild flowers in bloom, I just had to take my sister and her husband for the ride, too.  It was absolutely beautiful on both trips.  I’ve been up the mine hill on several occasions but I have never seen it in bloom like it was this year.  I’ve combined both trip pictures together so you can see how absolutely breath taking our trips were.  There are many more places you can see if you have a 4-wheeler, but what you can see from a vehicle is nature at it’s best. 

IMG_1075

IMG_0992

IMG_0993

IMG_0994

IMG_0996

IMG_0999

IMG_1000

Our little community nestled in the valley below.

IMG_1009

IMG_1001

IMG_1003

IMG_1007

IMG_1081

IMG_1082

IMG_1013

IMG_1078

IMG_1080

IMG_1084

IMG_1085

IMG_1087

IMG_1088

IMG_1090

IMG_1092

IMG_1093

It’s so wonderful that God gave us such a variety of things to enjoy while here upon earth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was indeed a beautiful ride. The wild flowers this year were as pretty as I have ever seen them on my many trips to your house. Hope we can make it up next year and bring the 4wheelers...Max

Anonymous said...

That was indeed a beautiful ride. The wild flowers this year were as pretty as I have ever seen them on my many trips to your house. Hope we can make it up next year and bring the 4wheelers...Max

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a great place to explore! I love those wildflowers. I do miss living by mountains! We hiked in the mountains a bit when we were in Utah last week and it was lovely. I think I am really growing a bit tired of the desert. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...


Hi Marsha!

Your pictures of the Mackay mines were just gorgeous!! The wild flowers have been so pretty this year, and Lupine has always been one of my favorite wild flowers! The pictures of the mountains just made me homesick to visit your area!

Hugs,
Barb