Wednesday, May 4, 2016

New Bathroom Fixtures

Remember this event happening back in November of this year?!!

IMG_2046

Well, as a result of this event, we used a 7-gallon water jug on our bathroom counter for 5 months, getting refills from our tub. 

i510207sq01

We had some serious water problems going on that kicked our water pump off and on continually, had a 1-hour window of water usage for a few days, ruined our yard, cut off our cold water supply, ruined our vintage bathroom fixtures………………….ETC!
After what seemed like an eternity, we finally got some new bathroom fixtures.  Honestly, I would have never made it as a Pioneer!

0411161904

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look nice. I bet it is nice to have running water again....Max

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love those new fixtures! Very nice! Glad your plumbing problems are now behind you! Enjoy the rest of the week.

LeAnn said...

Wow, that was a lot of struggles. When we first moved here our hot water tank was gone. My husband had to go to work the next morning. I had to heat water for his bath in the microwave. Our home was full of boxes to be unpacked and I was exhausted. I then thought to myself; at least I am not a pioneer and have to go to the creek, get the water, build the fire and heat the water for a bath. I wouldn't have been a good pioneer. However, you trial has been a long one. Sending loving thoughts your way!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha!

Yikes . . . I really don't like water problems! I can sympathize with you on the yard mess. We are just getting our yard back in shape after two years, when we had to dig it up because of water problems. Your fixtures are really pretty, but, I feel your pain having to get rid of vintage fixtures.

Hugs,
Barb