Monday, May 9, 2016

Kindergarten Diploma…All About Bugs

My dream would absolutely come true if I had access to all the clipart graphics I wanted.  Since the year 2011, I have been designing Kindergarten diplomas for our local school.  The most difficult part is trying to find clipart graphics that do not have a copyright.  It takes me hours and hours to finally come up with a diploma, using free clipart graphic web sites.  Some clipart graphics are just so cute that I break down and buy them.  Sometimes, just one little graphic makes the entire difference in how something looks to me.  With that being said, the Kindergarten teacher said she wanted a diploma with a bug theme……here is the diploma that I designed for this year – 2016.
image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks cute. They are lucky to have you do that every year..Max

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha!

Your diploma is adorable! The joys of living in a small community!

Hugs,
Barb