Saturday, May 14, 2016

Flowering Crab Tree Gist

It’s been pretty cloudy here most of the day and I wanted better lighting to take photos of the flowering crab tree out our back door but I was afraid of the blossoms fading and the wind blowing them away if I waited another day.  It doesn’t take long for the blossoms to fade once they start appearing on the tree.  This tree stands right out our back door.  I can’t explain the aweness there is each time I step out the back door.  If ever pictures do not do something justice, this is it!

IMG_2729

IMG_2730

IMG_2731

IMG_2732

IMG_2733

When God gives me such beauty to photograph, I sometimes think he is saying…….”Hey Marsha, get a load of this”!  Well, maybe not in those words but I think you get my gist.

5 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

That is absolutely breath taking!! I can't wait to have beautiful trees like this in our yard (in Utah). I am growing just a bit tired of cactus. Thanks for taking and sharing these pictures.

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures..especially the first one. Love the color of the blossoms...Max

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

Wow! What a beautiful tree! I think the blossoms on the trees this year have just been spectacular. I've noticed that the lilacs and fruit trees are just so full of color this year, I love it! You are so lucky to have such a magnificent tree in your backyard, it's just beautiful!

Hugs,
Barb

daiseedeb said...

Oh so beautiful!!! I love this time of year in Mackay. It seems things bloom more here, trying to shake off winter! ; )

LeAnn said...

Oh, I do love the beauty of these photos! I would love them for a graphic if I can just get to doing a blog post. Maybe tomorrow!
The tree is just so lovely! Thanks for sharing and sending loving thoughts your way dear girl~