Thursday, July 2, 2015

Evil Tree Limb Turns Over a New Leaf

Who knew that the tree limb that nearly knocked me off of the riding lawn mower, giving me a slight concussion, would turn out to be so wonderful. 
I purchased my grandson a swing and I wasn’t quite sure where I would put it.  I went outside, looked around, and BINGO…..right before my eyes…..the evil tree limb that I dreaded every time I mowed the lawn, turned over a new leaf and was the perfect spot to hang the swing.

IMG_0865

Oh how my grandson loves to swing.  Yep, me and this tree limb are best buds, now!  I can’t get my videos to load on my blog, so I used the computer snipping tool to snip out parts of the video to post for pictures. 

IMG_0957

12

aab

abc

As my daughter was pushing my grandson and each time he swung towards her, she would pretend that he had kicked her and he would laugh, not just slightly, but a deep, hearty laugh.

abc123

Grandma Smile!

4 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Ha ha! I like the title of the post. Thanks for putting the swing up, Grandma! He really does love it. :)

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie. It was nice getting to see him on our trip to your house last week. Max

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

I love to hear laughter from little kids, they just don't hold back! He is adorable!! So glad you took care of the problem, nothing worse than low hanging branches when you are trying to mow the lawn!! What a perfect fit for a swing!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh these are precious pictures. I can just imagine his cute laugh.That limb is perfect for the swing. I love those kinds of trees.
Blessings!