Monday, July 13, 2015

Baby Kingbirds First Appearance

It was a beautiful, Sunday morning when I first spotted a tiny little head poking out of its nest.  I had seen evidence of a baby, with binoculars, as I looked out my bedroom window a few days earlier but nothing I could get a picture of.  Then yesterday, there it was, one little Kingbird calling for its mother/father to bring in some nourishing bugs.  At first glance, all I could see was one, one that mother/father was feeding and then, there were two.  Hmmmm, I wonder how many there are way up high in that little nest.

IMG_1121

IMG_1124

IMG_1126

3 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Great pictures of the sweet baby bird. I also LOVE those cute, cute flower boxes in your last post. Those are great. Is the lady who made them going to make some to sell. They are so cute. Enjoy your week. P. S. thanks again so much for your advice on the Kindle! It worked great and was just what I needed while traveling. :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love nature. It will be fun watching them grow til they leave the nest.

LeAnn said...

I loved these precious picture. I like to see the birds caring for their little one. It proves that we have such a loving Heavenly Father and Savior who looks over and cares for His creations.
Blessings~