Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Road Sign Temperature Gauge

When my sister and her husband was up visiting a few weeks ago, we had to stop in the middle of the road and wait for some construction.  As we looked over at the side of the road, the road sign was showing the same temperature reading as the temperature gauge was giving inside my vehicle.  My sister thought that was amazing……….that’s Utahans for ya! – Ha!

Capture

IMG_1100-001

Actually, we all enjoyed the coincidence of the situation.

We were also amused at this:

IMG_0917

……the first red light we have ever seen in our area!

4 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

93 degrees is pretty hot for you guys. We have some friends who live in SLC who went to Idaho to "cool off" and they ended up coming back to Utah early saying it was just too hot in Idaho!

Anonymous said...

Funny we both (my husband and I) remember the stop lights but neither of us remember the 93 degree sign. We must be having a senior moment called memory lapse. Don't get old like us ha ha...Max

Anonymous said...


Hi Marsha!

I loved the red light - I love your neck of the woods because of the lack of things like red lights . . . too funny!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

These are very unique moments. That read stop sign is very interesting.
This was a fun one for sure. Hugs!