Thursday, July 16, 2015

Father’s Day “Tie”rific Candy Bar Envelope

I know, better late than never…right?!  Anyways, I found out just a few weeks before Father’s Day that the Relief Society was in charge of getting something put together for the men in our ward.  I was just put in as the Relief Society President a week before this and I had no idea what we would do.  As luck would have it and time was short, I reverted back to when I was the Young Womens President and still had on hand the soda pop can graphic I had made for the Young Women to give to their fathers.  These were given out 3 years back so I thought it would be OK to use it again.
While still in Father’s Day mode, I found another idea to use for next year.  Although her idea was fantastic, it was much more work than I wanted to do so I made a graphic that could just be printed on the outside of an envelope.  I think they turned out great and they won’t take so much time to put them together.  Just seal, print, snip, fold and it’s ready to go.  All you need to do is add a candy bar or item of choice.

IMG_0953  IMG_1114

Just change the wording a bit and you could use these for birthdays, graduation gifts or any other occasion.  Here is the pattern and instructions I made if it will help anyone.

Capture

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


Hi Marsha!

I love that you posted a, Father's Day idea, you can never be too grateful for fathers! I will store it away in my, "cute ideas from, Marsh", file!

I've been so busy, but plan on calling very soon!!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

This is so creative and versatile; I love it. Thanks for sharing this one!
Blessings for you and hugs too~

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love this - what a cute idea! Our ward just gave the men homemade chocolate chip cookies and my hubby was fine with that. You are Relief Society President!?! You are one busy lady. Hope you will find the time to keep up your blog. I so enjoy it! Enjoy your Sabbath Day!