Thursday, July 30, 2015

Relief Society Welcome Card

This summer, we’ve had an unusual amount of people move into our ward.  The sad part is, they all seem to only be summer people.  We have a very small ward so it’s pretty exciting anytime we have new members move in.  However short or long their stay is to our little community/ward, I thought I would make each one a little welcome card from the Relief Society Presidency.
Front of Card:
IMG_1155
Inside of Card:
The graphic I used on the front of the card was done by Susan Fitch.  She is a wonderful illustration and design person who shares 99%, is not all of her designs, for FREE! 
I just love people who are willing to share their talents for my use.  It sure makes it fun for me to be able to design the things I want, using their talents.  Designing cards, posters, handouts, etc. is pure joy for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute and will make them feel welcome. That was a nice jesture on your part.

LeAnn said...

Oh I think this is such a great idea and the card is lovely. I really like the idea. I may pass it on to our RS President. We have been have a lot of new move in's recently.
Thanks and hugs for you!

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a wonderful idea! I may pass this on to our R.S. Presidency. What a nice way to make new sisters feel welcome. I love this!