Tuesday, June 30, 2015

When Lehi Friends Visit

On June 14th, a couple of my high school friends came to visit.  This is the third summer they have come to visit and we are already looking forward to next year.  We wanted a picture of us all together and we were trying to use the automatic photo shoot on my camera.  Between setting the timer, running back and forth trying to get in the picture and shooting multiple shots to try and get a good photo of us, I think we managed to get a few good ones.  The two photos below are the ones I liked the best.  Although, our faces, necks and arms were totally washed out by the sun so I put the photos in PicMonkey and sprayed us on some color where we were totally faded out.  Still not the greatest but hey, it semi worked.

Friends

Friends 2.

We had so much fun just sitting around and talking, traveling up Pass Creek Canyon to Loristica, out to Craters of the Moon and then to the old Houston Pioneer Cemetery.

Pass Creek/Loristica……

IMG_0887

IMG_0877

IMG_0878

IMG_0879

IMG_0881

IMG_0883

IMG_0885

IMG_0888

IMG_0889

IMG_0890

IMG_0891

Craters of the Moon……

IMG_0893

IMG_0894

IMG_0895

IMG_0896

IMG_0898

IMG_0903

IMG_0907

IMG_0910

IMG_0912

IMG_0913

IMG_0915

Houston Pioneer Cemetery……

IMG_0929

IMG_0926

IMG_0919

IMG_0920

IMG_0921

IMG_0925

IMG_0922

IMG_0923

My friends arrived on Sunday evening and left on Tuesday.  It was a short visit, but we covered a lot of ground in that short amount of time.  When we get together, it feels like time has never passed.  I found this quote on the internet and I have no idea who wrote it, but it fits our trio friendship perfectly……

You know someone’s special to you when you don’t talk for awhile because things get busy but when you eventually do, it’s like you didn’t miss a beat.  You talk like there was no gap in between and you laugh until your stomachs hurt.  It’s a rare and special connection and personally I think it’s pure magic.  If you ever find someone like this in you life, never let them go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks almost as fun as our trip the week after they left. You have been busy busy busy...MAX

Anonymous said...

Looks almost as fun as our trip the week after they left. You have been busy busy busy...MAX

LeAnn said...

I have some friends just like that. We moved from our area many years ago and then moved back about 10 years ago. I have several High School friends that we meet and go to lunch at least once a year and then a couple of them I go to lunch more often. It is so awesome to have friends like this.
I loved all of your pictures; they were beautiful. Great shots and I think the ones of your friends and you are awesome.
Blessings and hugs for you!

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun! Nothing like good friends and fun! Your photos are amazing, again, one of my favorite places... :0)

It's been so fun to connect with you these last few days! So fun to hear your voice! One more funny coincidence . . . your uncles grandson, bought my daughters house, when they bought your uncles house, they are in the same ward! I thought that was really funny . . . small world!

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow, you will be in my prayers.

Hugs,
Barb