Friday, July 31, 2015

Nature Drive 7/28/2015

On Tuesday, a week after my meniscus surgery, a friend called and asked if I wanted to go to lunch.  Other than going to church on Sunday, I hadn’t been out of the house so I decided to go.  After lunch, while I was already in my Explorer, a thought crossed my mind….Hmmmm….might as well take a drive.  It was an absolutely beautiful day for taking photos. 
As I shot my very last shot, I noticed that I had my camera set on a low light setting.  I felt so bad and thought I would re-trace my tracks and re-take all the pictures I had taken.  But first, I decided I would go home first, download the photos, and see what I could salvage.  Whew,  my pictures actually turned out great even on the low light setting on a sunny day.  So, thanks to technology and my computer, I actually did get to re-trace my tracks….just not from my vehicle. 
I’ve loaded many photos (20 to be exact and I actually took 63) on this blog post but I hope you enjoy my Nature Drive as much as I did.

IMG_1172

IMG_1174

IMG_1178

IMG_1180

IMG_1181

IMG_1191

IMG_1192

IMG_1182

IMG_1196

IMG_1200

IMG_1202

IMG_1203

IMG_1206

IMG_1208

IMG_1212

IMG_1215

IMG_1222

IMG_1224

IMG_1226

IMG_1229

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one nature lover to another, you have some great shots. The little fawns are cuties....Max

Deb J. in Utah said...

Wow - really beautiful pictures. I think the "low light" setting was just perfect! Thank you for sharing. Hope you are continuing to heal up well! Enjoy your weekend.

LeAnn said...

Amazing shots! I loved the deer ones. All of the scenery reminded me of my Uncle's ranch in Grass valley, Utah. It brought back a few memories. You did get some great pictures and thanks for sharing them.
Hugs!