Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sun Valley Trip With Sis And Her Hubby

With everything that’s gone on in the past few weeks, I almost forgot to post about going to Sun Valley.  My sister’s husband had never been to Sun Valley so while they were here the last part of June, we decided to head on over the mountain and show him what it was all about.  Everything in Sun Valley and the surrounding areas are just immaculate.  It is definitely a place to go see, at least once.
IMG_1054
IMG_1056
IMG_1057
IMG_1058
IMG_1064
IMG_1065
After walking around Sun Valley, we drove around the Ketchum area and then decided to make the circle, pass through Hailey and head on over to Craters of the Moon…..another spot my brother-in-law had never seen.  The nice thing about this trip through the Craters and the previous trip was that this trip was free.  My sister and her husband had a senior discount pass.  Let’s hear it for older, much older siblings – Ha!
IMG_1066
IMG_1067
IMG_1068
IMG_1069
IMG_1072
IMG_1073
IMG_1074

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

I love to visit Sun Valley - your pictures are just gorgeous!! Looks like you had a fun time!!

Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures to remind us of the fantastic trip we had while visiting you this summer..Max

LeAnn said...

Wow, I love the pictures. It has been forever since we visited Sun Valley. My husband is retiring soon so I may put it on a bucket list of things to do. We have a Senior card. Thanks for sharing this one; hugs for you!

Deb J. in Utah said...

I have never been to either of these places. They both look great. I think I need to vacation in Idaho one of these years...