Thursday, October 30, 2014

Stroller/Walker Jean Bags

OK, remember This Post, where I briefly talked about a stroller bag that I made for my daughter so we would have something to place our items in for the town BBQ.  Well, from there, a different bag was in the makings.  A cousin visited our home a few weeks ago and I showed her one of the stroller bags and she commented that it would be nice to make them to hang on walkers, too.  What a genius idea!  As it so happened, I have a walker in my home that I purchased to give to my sister.  The bags are very simple to make using an old pair of jeans.  As a Relief Society project, we are planning on making these to give to the elderly in our area.  Fun!

IMG_9746 

IMG_9745

For our Relief Society Super Saturday last weekend, I made some bags for display and I also made an instruction handout for anyone wanting to make these bags.  Super easy to make and very useful. 

Stroller.Walker Bag Pattern

IMG_9751

IMG_9749

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute idea. it looks nice....Janis....