Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Thanksgiving Place Cards

As I was browsing blogs this morning, I came across some cute Thanksgiving Place Cards.  The place cards posted on this blog are freebies for you to download and use.  I liked the idea and was going to print hers off to use this Thanksgiving but then I thought it would take up too much ink where they were all different colors.  I decided to use her idea and made some for our use that wouldn’t use up so much ink.  I also cut my card down the middle instead of along the side and then split it from side to side instead of having one long stand in the back.  You can go to the other blog to see what I mean when I mention making my cut down the middle instead of the side.  I found a free turkey graphic but couldn’t find any acorns and leaves that I wanted so I purchased that graphic from “Can Stock Photo”.  Sometimes, you come across a graphic you just have to have.  The acorn/leaves graphic was $3 but hey, it’s worth the price if you get the look you want.  Well, there goes the money I would have saved by not printing off her colored place cards. 
image

No comments: